- Regulation size goal 3660 x 2140 x 1268mm;
- Goal posts made from galvanised 50mm square box section steel;
- Backboard support bars, top net support bar and handle bars made from heavy duty galvanised 25mm box section steel;
- Suitable handle bars to aid lifting of the goal to flip-over the wheels;
- Backboards made from 457mm PVC (regulation backboard total height of 460mm);
- Stainless Steel Net Bars along Cross bar and hooks on crossbar;
- Goal posts and crossbar polyester powder coated in white;
- Comes complete with flip-over wheels (two sets per goal);
- Backboard comes complete in special Olympic Blue finish (including all galvanised powder coated steel trim);
- Backboard support bars predrilled for counterbalance weight attachments;
- Designed for net to hang freely in accordance with regulations;
- Safety mushroom head nuts throughout – so there are no protruding bolts;
- Simple alan-key assembly – can be done by one person.
- Designed in accordance with and to comply with BS-EN-750.
Please note the product will be delivered 'flat packed' and will require assembly.
All hockey goals require suitable anchorage in accordance with BS EN 750. This can be done either with a suitable below surface ground anchor, by fixing goals to a perimeter fence or by using freestanding weights. Should you use weights then you will require 10 weights per goal to conform to the safety standards.
Depth: 1268 mm
Diameter: 3660 mm
Height: 2140 mm